Pardus Protected Fixed Income Bond
This new product recently launched offering investors a fixed return of 24% per annum on a bond that soon will be listed on the London and Dublin NEX Exchange.
The Bond is fully insured by Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. or simply Generali is an Italian insurance company, the largest in Italy and third in the world. It has its headquarters in Trieste. In 2010, Assicurazioni Generali Group was the second largest insurance group in the world by revenue after AXA.
Here is the information about the £25,000 minimum product you were most interested in:
- Investments levels from: £25,000 to £90,000 receive a fixed return of 2% per month or 24% per annum
- Investments levels from: £100,000 receive a fixed return of 3% per month or 36% per annum
Kernow Property Group Limited is delighted to introduce you to the PARDUS: Protected Fixed Income Bond, which we believe will be a welcome fixed income based addition to the portfolio’s of your medium to higher end investor base.
I have confirmed to GRMA/PARDUS and the other associated stakeholders of your potential interest in the product.
Key Sales Features:
- Protected fixed income bond, with 24 month term (exit for good reason at 12 months possible)
- Standard Coupon of 2% per month, payable quarterly in arrears with flexible enhancement - for £25,000 + investments covered by bespoke IM addendum letter on a case by case basis.
- £25,000 minimum investment (HNW, Professional or Sophisticated only).
- Capital Protection via WTW Generali insurance wrap.
- Security - fixed and floating charge via debenture, with regulated Security Trustees (NCM Edinburgh).
- FCA Regulated broker: CFH Clearing (FCA: 481853).
- Individually FCA regulated Director - Greg Bryce - (CF30 & CF1 at Binary Capital Investment Management FRN: 507900)
- Multi-currency UK banking.