TIER 1 - ENTREPRENEUR VISA
- Access to at least £200,000 in investment funds held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions and disposable in the UK.
- You can apply using your own money, or a third party and the money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply. You can also apply as part of an entrepreneur team, where the collective funds of the team are equal to at least £200,000.
- Maintenance (for a period of at least 90 days prior to the application) to at least £3310 in maintenance funds in your personal account if you are applying from outside the UK.
- English language requirement – You shall have to have a degree taught in English or have passed an English Language test that is approved by the Home Office.
- Genuine entrepreneur test – the Home Office must be satisfied that the applicant genuinely intends to set up a business in the UK. Various documents can be used to demonstrate this, although this is usually a detailed business plan (we shall ensure this is arranged).
You shall be allowed residency for an initial period of 3 years, provided that
- the £200,000 has been invested in the business
- the company has created at least 2 full time jobs for British citizens, EEA or settled workers
- still registered as Director of a business
- active director during the course of the visa
You will qualify for a 2 year extension, and subsequently settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’) after a total period of 5 years in the UK.
(Where the business has either (i) achieved a turnover of at least £5 million over a 3 year period or (ii) created at least 10 full time jobs for British citizens, EEA or settled workers, you will be eligible for settlement after a reduced period of 3 years.)
Dependants can come with the main applicant, provided that a genuine relationship can be evidenced (birth, marriage certificates etc.) and maintenance of at least £1890 is covered for each dependant.
- children under 18
We shall endeavour to project manage your application from start to finish in order to secure the visa for you.
This shall include:
- Initial Consultation OR Skype Conference to discuss the process and procedure and develop an action plan moving forwards.
- Written letter of advice and terms of engagement
- Checklist of documents tailored to your application
- Templates required for the application
- Completion of all application forms
- Full legal representations in writing
- Full Business Plan
- 1-2-1 Meeting with our business plan consultant to help finalise and understand your business plan.
- Interview Transcripts from past clients to assist you with any possible interviews
- Interview Practice with your caseworker
- Unlimited contact with your caseworker through the application process
- Project management of the entire application
- Post submission services, including correspondence with the Home Office and chasing of a late application
- Touch down meeting after approval to discuss the requirements of your extension