Cumbria Park Hotel
- Fully-Managed Hotel Room Investment
- Income Producing from Day One
- Annual Returns of 10% Paid Quarterly in Arrears
- NET Return Of £29,975 Assured Over 5 Years
- Great Track Record – Operating Since 1967
- 120% Buy Back Option in Year 5
- Investment Starts From £59,950
- Popular Wedding Venue with Beautiful Grounds
- Hotel Enjoys Multiple Income Streams
- Over 15 Million Visitors to the Local Area Every Year
- Amazing Local Attractions and Good Rail Links
- Winner LateRoom.com Top Rated Award 2017
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
Cumbria Park Hotel is located close to the City centre and the famous Carlisle Citadel Railway Station as well as the City’s acclaimed ‘Sands Centre’, Cumbria’s premier venue for entertainment and sports. The hotel is ideally situated for exploring the City, Hadrian’s Wall, Lake District and South West Scotland.
What was initially a mansion designed and built by the famous Robert Fell in 1787 has been carefully restored, developed and extended into a thriving and highly-successful 56-room hotel.