THE GEORGE BEST HOTEL BELFAST FROM £80,000
The George Best Hotel Located on the junction of Donegall Square South, BT1 5JG
Fully Managed Experienced hotel operator with multiple hotels under successful management.
Knowledge and Support
We work to provide you with more information to allow you to make an informed decision. With support when you need it most, a single point of during the legal process of purchasing, and ongoing support afterwards.
Prices From £80,000 To £149,950
Long Term ROI with Buyback
ROI Structure is 7% NET year 1-3 then 8% NET year 4 and 9% NET 5-10
The George Best Hotel is a unique city centre development of one of Belfast’s most iconic buildings.
This impressive building will be transformed into a luxury hotel with premium amenities whilst preserving its Grade B1 listed status.
Located in the heart of Belfast city centre on Donegall Square South and overlooking the magnificent City Hall and accompanying gardens, there isn’t a more prominent location to invest.
- Pay a £2,500 reservation fee and instruct solicitors. Transfer 50% of the funds upon exchange then the additional 50% of funds upon completion.
- The George Best Hotel, our latest hotel investment opportunity is a Grade B1 listed building in Belfast being carefully renovated and transformed into a stunning luxury hotel, complete with premium spaces including a bar & restaurant and wedding & event space. With a classic Baronial style using Dumfries stone and corner turrets, the redevelopment by developer Signature Living will incorporate and preserve much of the building’s history whilst aligning it with the developer’s own moden twist and signature style.
- Northern Ireland’s flourishing tourism industry makes The George Best Hotel well placed to attract high occupancy, and will become a great destination for guests and groups to enjoy Belfast and beyond.
- Built by Henry Seaver and completed in 1904, the building was originally named ‘the Scottish Temperance Building’ and was then changed to ‘the Scottish Mutual Assurance Society Building’.
- Restoring this stunning, Scottish baronial-style landmark building back to its former glory and architectural beauty will write a new chapter of the building’s story.
- Located on the junction of Donegall Square and Bedford Street, The George Best Hotel is in a prime city centre location overlooking Belfast City Hall and accompanying gardens.
- Belfast has undergone a resurgence in tourism over the past decade and last year the city was crowned Best UK City. With 1.4 million visits which contribute over £278 million to the economy and support 17,000 jobs, Belfast is a driving force behind Northern Ireland’s economy.
- The developers have an excellent track record of delivering these types of developments, having already completed two new hotels in Liverpool city centre at The Shankly Hotel and 30 James Street.
- The company operates over 1000 beds in Liverpool in particular, comprising of both hotel rooms and serviced apartments. By offering a unique proposition for larger groups of guests, the hotels have an average occupancy rate of 95%, far higher than the local average of 73%.
- The Opportunity
- We have a range of hotel suites available at The George Best Hotel. Due to the strong performance of the operator’s previous developments, we’re anticipating incredibly high demand for these units. For the latest unit availability contact us today.
- 83 Hotel Suites
- Years 1-3: 7% ROI
- Year 4: 8% ROI
- Years 5 – 10: 9% ROI
- Developer buyback option 106% from year 3 plus an additional uplift of 2% per annum thereafter.
- Investments start from £80,000
- Receive 7% net ROI for 3 year, paid quarterly in arrears
- Developer buy back after 3 years (optional)
- Transparent & secure purchasing process
- Award winning developer, with a proven track record
- Located in the heart of the Belfast City centre
- Grade B1 listed building, Heritage redevelopment
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Bar & restaurant onsite
- Top floor wedding & conference rooms