City Point Liverpool
With an average occupancy rate of 98%. In the last 2 years City Point has seen a 100% occupancy rate in the 2016/17 academic year and 99% for this year, since opening its doors in 2014, City Point in Liverpool has proved to be a popular choice for Liverpool’s growing student population.
The success of any student development is down to its location and the management company behind the lettings. From day one City Point has been managed by Caro Student Living, they specialise in the Liverpool area and have many other developments under management.
In September the new academic year will begin, and investors now have the opportunity to not only own an apartment in a completed development with a 4 year almost 100% occupancy record, but you will also receive a secure 7% NET return guaranteed for the next two years.
City Point Liverpool investment snapshot:
- Opened in 2014 with an average occupancy rate of 98%
- Prices from £59,995
- 7% assured return for 2 years
- Managed by CARO Student Living
- Ideally located within a 10 min walk to John Moores University City Campus
- Next to Project Jennifer – The £150m Great Homer Street regeneration project