Paisley College Glasgow
• 8% net rental assurance for 5 years
• 5-7% Interest paid on deposited funds between exchange and completion (special launch rates)
• Specialist courses available to students in house
• 120% buyback option after 5 years
• Experienced developer with rich history of previous developments
• 150yr lease
• Studios available from £42,500
• Furniture pack included
• 0.5 miles from the main UWS campus
The area is one on the rise with Paisley entered in the contest for UK City of Culture 2021, Paisley is one of Scotland’s biggest towns with a rich history, especially in textiles with Paisley print as popular as ever.
Notable persons from Paisley include Paolo Nutini, Gerard Butler and David Tenant amongst many other famous faces, although these are probably the most familiar to international students.
The town itself has a lively atmosphere and a growing youth presence. With the UWS campus nearby, our students will feel right at home with their counterparts only round the corner.